Is the adrenaline/second wind combo intentional?

for those who don't know if you get unhooked in endgame with adrenaline it will heal you despite you being broken from second wind, and if you get hit within second winds duration it will heal you, is this intentional? If not then I hope they keep it because it actually makes the perk half usable.

Comments

  • To be honest it probably isn't intentional, but since I don't think in my entire time playing I've never seen anyone running Second Wind outside of trying to get Adept Steve, the devs probably overlooked its combo with Adrenaline.

  • That’s probably the most situational combo I’ve ever seen.

  • @joshuashep22 said:

    for those who don't know if you get unhooked in endgame with adrenaline it will heal you despite you being broken from second wind, and if you get hit within second winds duration it will heal you, is this intentional? If not then I hope they keep it because it actually makes the perk half usable.

    Yeah, I've seen this exactly once. It's a beast of a combo when it comes into play, but that's so rare. It's really just part of some meme build at this point.

    But yeah, I agree with @MeatBycicle: it's probably an oversight on the part of the devs.