Why does Hillbilly feel so s l o w ?

Seriously, he feels so slow. Why?

Comments

  • Do you use the Tuned Carburettor maybe without realizing? This Add On makes him move at 4.4 m/s.

  • @MrDardon said:

    Do you use the Tuned Carburettor maybe without realizing? This Add On makes him move at 4.4 m/s.

    No, just base kit.

  • Maybe his camera is still weirdly pisitioned. I didn't really notice much.

  • @MrDardon said:

    Maybe his camera is still weirdly pisitioned. I didn't really notice much.

    I feel slower than t1 myers.

  • Maybe it's cuz you move so fast with the chainsaw that you feel slow without it?

  • Im not sure about him feeling slow but he does feel clunky

  • Shadowborn oddly makes playing killers feel faster. To me it's a must have on Hillbilly.

  • Most likely his animation, I don't feel him any slower, but the animation looks really damn bad so it makes you look slower

  • Well, I would say a combination of how people liberally use his chainsaw, and the fact that he has a unique character walking animation/camera that follows the limp he clearly has.

    I don't play him much, basically never, so I'm not really sure what you mean but those are my thoughts.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Shadowborn oddly makes playing killers feel faster. To me it's a must have on Hillbilly.

    I though that went away a long time ago when they removed the FOV stack from Shadowborn