This game is literally a waste of time

I spent an hour in game playing just one match. Killer queues are insane. If I switch to survivor 7/10 times I get literally people with 2 hours of gameplay after checking their profile, so I leave lobby, cause as a rank 5 it's not fun to deal with complete new survivors.

After all I spent an hour playing just one game. This is a waste of time. Hope thursday's crossplay update is gonna fix queue times and MM overall.

Comments

  • @Stonuk said:

    I spent an hour in game playing just one match. Killer queues are insane. If I switch to survivor 7/10 times I get literally people with 2 hours of gameplay after checking their profile, so I leave lobby, cause as a rank 5 it's not fun to deal with complete new survivors.

    After all I spent an hour playing just one game. This is a waste of time. Hope thursday's crossplay update is gonna fix queue times and MM overall.

    Your MMR is equivalent to the survivors with 2 hours of game play.

  • @MeatBycicle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/181146/this-game-is-literally-a-waste-of-time

    Your MMR is equivalent to the survivors with 2 hours of game play.

    I'm not a looping god but at the same time I'm not potato that dies first every match.

  • @Stonuk said:

    I spent an hour in game playing just one match. Killer queues are insane. If I switch to survivor 7/10 times I get literally people with 2 hours of gameplay after checking their profile, so I leave lobby, cause as a rank 5 it's not fun to deal with complete new survivors.

    After all I spent an hour playing just one game. This is a waste of time. Hope thursday's crossplay update is gonna fix queue times and MM overall.

    I hope it does fix this garbo matchmaking that keeps giving solo survivors level 20 bots except they're actually real people that are just that bad.

    If not then oh well, there will just be more of them.

  • yes thats what games are.