Pig PSA

Expecting to be let go after you 'boop the snoot' is a lot to ask when you're the first survivor to be found at the start of the game - please don't ######### or dc if I don't.

Comments

  • Oh ok I see why that got caught by the filter - 'let go on hook' I mean

  • People who do that are just entitled. I love to boop the snoot and if a Piggy lets me, I let them Kill me at the end of the trial. It just makes me happy to find players who play for fun and are not always looking to sweat.

  • I trade boops for hits. I think it's fair. A little something for you. A little something for me.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    People who do that are just entitled. I love to boop the snoot and if a Piggy lets me, I let them Kill me at the end of the trial. It just makes me happy to find players who play for fun and are not always looking to sweat.

    I do normally let them live at least for a bit when they do it but not right at the start

  • I'm annoyed by the boop the snoot meme. If I was here for a farming game, then I would have said so pre-game.

    I'm already playing one of the weakest killers in the game, I'm not handicap myself further for a meme.

  • It funny when I pretend to not know what it means to "boop a snoot." I once had a Survivor call me a sweaty tryhard because I pretended to not know, despite the fact that I was running a Mad Grit meme build. :P

  • People actually dc if a Pig doesn’t let them boop? Every time I think I’ve heard the dumbest reason people dc, I’m always surprised by something even more dumb.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    People actually dc if a Pig doesn’t let them boop? Every time I think I’ve heard the dumbest reason people dc, I’m always surprised by something even more dumb.

    this has only happened a couple of times so it's not some widespread thing but enough to get on my nerves, I play survivor as well so I know having a teammate RQ at five gens is the worst.