Character Spinning In Store
Can we have that while being in the main menu too?
Got cosmetics that i'd like to see from the back without having to go to the store while they have it equipped, just so i can spin there.
Can we have that while being in the main menu too?
Got cosmetics that i'd like to see from the back without having to go to the store while they have it equipped, just so i can spin there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've thought that.
Then again I spend way too much time spinning the Clown just to smirk at his belly physics.
Don't judge, we've all got odd things that amuse us. :P
You're that lazy? Literally takes you a few seconds...
There's more important stuff for them to work on.
I don't think it takes days to change it.
We also should be able to equip different parts of the clothes at the same time to decide which parts we want to buy.
Well to be fair, you don't know the codebase and how difficult/easy this would be to implement, and would it be worth to take a developer off of bug fixing/new features to implement a fringe feature that might not get used a lot?
I think not.
I would also like to have items I click on stay equipped while I mix and match before choosing what I want to buy. Not a fan that it removes the cosmetic every time I go to choose a new shirt/head/etc.
You know how little sense you make?
If i were that lazy, i wouldn't even start the game, since that takes more time and clicks.
This is about a small, QoL change.
They've done those before along with "important stuff" y'know, so that's no excuse to not implement it.
Did you see Spirit? I spent way too much time in the Store on PTB
and the future jiggles of the spirit
You are aware that you can do all of that inside the Store, right?
You mean the "Show All Items" filter, right?
Yeah, i actually just found out it even existed. (And a little surprised no one mentioned it yet.)
Now it's way less of a thing i'd like, but i'd still like to be able to spin characters in the main menu, simply for the fact that it's just more convenient for everyone.
Go to the filters and check 'Show All items'.
Allows you to equip all your owned outfits within the store so you can combine them with the previews of the purchasable items.