Why do people want springtrap in the game?
I have nothing against this idea but why fnaf over something like pennywise or candyman?
I have nothing against this idea but why fnaf over something like pennywise or candyman?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think they ever implied this idea is better than those, They just mentioned it's a good idea too.
I highly doubt Pennywise will ever happen
cuz he looks cool. Also, nobody said he is better. People just say he should be considered too
People might like FNAF over other licences, its just a matter of preference.
think the springtrap hype came from a streamer who did a fan made fnaf chapter, just that.
people who think that fnaf will be the next chapter will be very disappointed, because this idea was created spontaneously.
Trust me... no one beats candyman in terms of looks
I'd still want Springtrap over him. Candyman is some dude with a hook and a bee infestation. Killer robots are cooler.
Some dude with a hook?..... how dare you (jk)
Less people have spoken about it, and that I find to be a good thing.
Just implement it so we can stop having threads about it already!!!
Really? Like, no offense, but the look is definitely not the scariest part of him. His voice, yeah, it's chilling and scary, but look is meh. He reminds me of a pimp lol. Hook and bees are cool, but the first thing I always notice is what he is wearing.
Then get ready for posts like "Springtrap op" "Springtrap underwhelming" "rework springtrap" "his map sucks" "survivor perks op" "killer perks suck" "springtrap addons need a rework" "pretty good job so far"
Because they like Five nights at Furry's.
I don't think it's actually that many people, but that being said, people like all sorts of strange things.