Im boosted

Help i cant stop being boosted... in solo queue. Wait how am i getting boosted in solo queue #########. no one is here to even boost me.

sad face.

to be fair, most of my "boosted moments" are in maps im bad with, like swamp or lery's or... shudders midwich.

Comments

  • I also hear people call others "boosted" because they play a certain way or use certain things. Like a killer might be called boosted for having to tunnel and mori everyone off first hook or running NOED since they can't win without it, or the opposite end with survivors running the "smol PP" DS/Unbreakable combo together.

  • Hi Boosted!






    I'm Dad!

  • I'm boosted whenever I go against a Freddy. I'm always found first, I'm always mindgamed, his claws always have the reach of Huntress' hatchets, and I'm always downed near basement. It's quite the unfortunate experience lol

  • @Rivyn said:

    Hi Boosted!

    I'm Dad!





    you make me sad