Will we ever see a pig buff? Anytime soon?
Literally I wanna play pig but she’s just so weak compared to other killers Freddy and bubba got a rework I think it’s time for pig
Literally I wanna play pig but she’s just so weak compared to other killers Freddy and bubba got a rework I think it’s time for pig
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only buff pig needs come to her add-ons tbh, she's fine in overall as an M1 killer.
I reccomend you watch some pig mains as she plays decent although I'd argue she's the weakest and most broken killer in the game.
So much of your games as a pig depend on whether the survivor can get the box off at the first box or the fourth one. This causes so much RNG which makes her a luck killer more then anything.
For a rework I suggest making her power less RNG based would be a start in the right direction :)
Myers is decent in my opinion and has some ridiculous add ons like infinite t3, that being said he's a popular killer that new players pick so people know how to counter him well. 😅
She is fine, doesnt need buffs. she is annoying enough with what she has
I agree with @Pipefish. I dont think he is add on reliant either. Hes a pretty decent killer. Pig is more add on reliant and her stall is based on rng that can only become worthwhile with her add ons
She could use an addon check
And a speed increase to her crouch movement (could be an addon, but I digress)
Agreed
I feel like Myers and Huntress will be next since they are the last killers whose add-ons don't match their current standards. But they have mentioned pig will get an add-on pass at some point.
Here's some advice to help you out. Use a build that help you slow down gens - take advantage of your crouch and get some early downs.
My standar build is this:
And the way I play is, try to get an early kill as soon as possible, I know already how spawn works so most of the time I can find the first kill working on a gen and getting a first free hit and an early kill before the first gen pops. After that first hook I run around the gens to see if they are worked-dropped or anything to see the effect of surveillance. That allows me to put enough pressure in the early game to use the traps for the mid-game without worrying about the gens popping out later, becaue of how little time they have to get the traps, they have to stop doing gens. That way I end up with 3-4k everygame.
Oh I was speaking about Pig right there, sorry about that but thanks for the comment. But about Myers is weak at the early game but has a great snowball potential, similar to Oni, the addons to increase the stalking speed are really helpful. And a similar build for him will be:
Myers early is really weak, reason why you want to stop some gens from getting done, at the same time Corrupt Intervention will help you get them towards you. In order to stalk in T1 keep distance, dont go in direct position to the gens, a lot of maps have buildings or hills or in the worst case some tiles that can help you stay hidden and gain your T2 fast. After T2 you can play like a normal killer, stalk a little, get some hits and 99% your T3 so when you can find one survivor in a weak spot and from that point onwards snowball hard. I usually manage to get to my first T3 at the 4-5Gen with corrupt intervention and manage to get one or 2 hooks-dying state at the same time. Dont be afraid of slugging when you get someone down if there is others survivors around or you want to take more advantage of your T3. Downed survivors are pressure.