Ebony Mori showing Obsessions Aura? Bug or feature?
I encountered this a couple of times now:
When I bring an ebony mori and an obsession perk (usually DMS or Devotion) the obsessions aura pops up whenever i'm within range.
I first thought 'okay, maybe they are running OoO or something', but today I actually checked and they didn't run any perks at all.
This only happens when i bring a mori. I mean, i'm not complaining, not necessarily, but it's weird...
Comments
Definitely a bug
Well THAT explains how bubba without bbq or nurses kept finding us....
Was curious as to how he would even know areas let alone perfect accuracy.
This should stay in the game. He's obsession so his aura should be visible. It's fine now. Mori's are weak anyways..this is a good buff to them.
Anyway, it's 4k every game
The perk loadout bug hadn’t been fixed yet, everytime I finish a match my friend had no perks though I watched him use Dead Hard and Adren
I’ll have to give this a try thaaanks...
I had a match this week where a Spirit phased after hooking someone right to where I was standing, while running Distortion AND it was active.
Not sure if your being serious or not...
If I was, I wouldn't have lasted this long.
You should post this here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
yeah, but first i need to know if it's a bug or intended
Are you out of your mind? Moris are OP. They allow killers to skip literally 2 hooks per survivor. They need a rework and are worse than keys (as keys do not allow skipping so many parts of the match).
Does everyone have this bug? If so this is a huge deal, more pepole should bring this up so it gets fixed asap. Is isn't just another bug that brings a minor inconvenience, this could force pepole to use or not use obsession perks...
😋
Gonna try a bit with other perks and moris
"...and they didn't run any perks at all" Thats actually a known bug at the moment. Sometimes you cant see their perks. Not saying you are disproven just that its not evidence. But I would like to know if it happens again.....for personal reasons :P. Nah I almost never run mori but I would like to know anyway.
Of course it’s not intended.
okay: 5 matches with moris now.
from what i CAN see it occurs at random.
Edit: not random, after all, but occasional. Seems to happen regardless of mori, but if someone switches from a survivor with OoO to one without in the lobby