Has anybody noticed this with demogordon?
If you miss a shred, or kick a gen, at the end of his little roar you can hear a bit of a human grunt that sounds like David.
If you miss a shred, or kick a gen, at the end of his little roar you can hear a bit of a human grunt that sounds like David.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I swear I was the only one who could hear that without realising. I'm glad it's not just me
Yeah, I was wondering why nobody was talking about this. It's pretty creepy.
Honestly every time I play Demo I always heard it which assumed that it was my imagination misinterpreting something that sounded similar to David's Grant
Kind of feel relieved that other people had the same problem now I'm not insane well not completely
Funnily enough at the start of using Pyramid Head's power (like dragging the knife) you can hear Claudette's injured breathing (the one that sounds like two very swift breaths of pain).
Sounds just don't work right now so I guess it makes sense for these to bugged.
The thing is, this has been a thing since demogordon came out.
This image is cursed.
And this has been a thing since PH's release too..?
I was talking how you said it might be because sounds are bugged.
YEah me too
wait, David King? Or?
sorry, I don’t watch Stranger Things so I’m not sure if a character named David is in the series.
Yeah this has been going on for a while. It can really throw you off because you think a David is nearby.
This is what I came for.
Yeah, David King.
I am so glad I am not the only one hearing this. I have heard it so many times but no one was talking about it...so I thought I was losing it, lol.
"WHERES THE MAN SAUCE?"