@DudeDelicious, oh my god clown is the best killer

Thank you so much! Whenever I see a pallet I'm just like "nope" and throw a bottle at it. Your advice helped so much!

Comments

  • @DudeDelicious yup! Still waiting on that guide buddy :)

  • What was his advice?

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    @DudeDelicious yup! Still waiting on that guide buddy :)

    Ditto

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    What was his advice?

    Take control of the chase. It even says in in his flavor text that you control and corral survivors.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1519792#Comment_1519792

    Glad I can help.

    Clown has always been highly misunderstood. The bottle is a projectile after all.

    Once you realise you are trying to throw “traps” at loops and structures ahead of survivors, Clown makes so much more sense, and chases start being ended ridiculously fast.

    He would be A-Tier, if his pinky finger would just work with the toxin and not a direct hit.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1519792#Comment_1519792

    Glad I can help.

    Clown has always been highly misunderstood. The bottle is a projectile after all.

    Once you realise you are trying to throw “traps” at loops and structures ahead of survivors, Clown makes so much more sense, and chases start being ended ridiculously fast.

    Yep, I've been saying that since his Silent Hill buff Clown is the best one-on-one flat out chaser among the 115% killers (with the possible exception of the newly buffed Bubba who is pretty crazy now.) He's better at shutting down loops than both Freddy and Doc. He's still kind of a weak killer overall simply because chasing is the ONLY thing he is good at, he's got no fast map movement or tracking or stealth or quick/instant down capability, he just chases and gets hits efficiently. But that's ok by me because chases are the funnest part of the game so being great in a chase means being great at what I like to do the most. 😄

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1519874#Comment_1519874

    He would be A-Tier, if his pinky finger would just work with the toxin and not a direct hit.

    Tbh it would be broken S+ tier. But I would totally enjoy it nonetheless.

  • it's unfortunate sooner or later if you win too much you're gonna get the swat teams on him if the mmr actually starts to work as intended lol

  • I feel like I am at an office party and some long term ironic joke is being spun around me right now but no one is letting the mask slip even a little bit so I'm just drinking in the corner wondering what to say.

  • @Flatskull said:

    I feel like I am at an office party and some long term ironic joke is being spun around me right now but no one is letting the mask slip even a little bit so I'm just drinking in the corner wondering what to say.

    That made me laugh harder than it should.

    I guess people are just trying to give Clown a shot thanks to @DudeDelicious and they appear to be enjoying Clown's anti loop which can undeniably be strong.

    Clown mostly suffers from the typical "M1-killer-syndrome" which is a lack of time as he's got no tracking, no map pressure, no mobility, no stealth (which can save a lot if time) etc. but when it comes to 1 v 1 -ing he CAN be strong.

    Personally I like how people are finding passion in playing killers that have been in the game for so long. I really do.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/180332/dudedelicious-oh-my-god-clown-is-the-best-killer

    A bit of extra advice though. Don’t throw a bottle directly at a pallet. You want as much gas between the survivor and the pallet as possible.

    Survivors are hindered and intoxicated for the entire duration they are travelling through the gas, and a further 2.5 seconds upon leaving the AoE. So you either want survivors running through a FULL gas cloud, or attempting to run around the entire thing, which also still usually results in an easy hit.

    Doing that can mess with a survivor sometimes. They don't want to walk through that gas, even if it's safe, so they will usually ignore a good loop.

  • I normally run tracking perks on christmas clown...i havnt played him since mmr. yes, he can be beaten in a match, but if i want you down(single survivor) you are going down the majority of the times very quickly.

    clown is a beast 1 v 1/4th of survivors.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    @DudeDelicious yup! Still waiting on that guide buddy :)

    Tell ya what. As soon as Dude finished that one, I'll do a Pig one for you!

    Or hopefully cross-play will be out soon and I can collaborate stream with uou for something!

  • Clown is really good at 1v1

    unfortunately the game is 1v4 and he loses that more times than not

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1519792#Comment_1519792

    Glad I can help.

    Clown has always been highly misunderstood. The bottle is a projectile after all.

    Once you realise you are trying to throw “traps” at loops and structures ahead of survivors, Clown makes so much more sense, and chases start being ended ridiculously fast.

    bUt ClOaN iS aN iNfErIoR fReDdLeS!!!!!

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1520001#Comment_1520001

    That made me laugh harder than it should.

    I guess people are just trying to give Clown a shot thanks to @DudeDelicious and they appear to be enjoying Clown's anti loop which can undeniably be strong.

    Clown mostly suffers from the typical "M1-killer-syndrome" which is a lack of time as he's got no tracking, no map pressure, no mobility, no stealth (which can save a lot if time) etc. but when it comes to 1 v 1 -ing he CAN be strong.

    Personally I like how people are finding passion in playing killers that have been in the game for so long. I really do.

    Someone even made a thread about clown needing a nerf and being OP.