Survivors you will never level up

Not sure if it's just me, but do you guys also have survivors that you will never level up?

By that, I mean that there are items in your bloodpoints that you don't want to see disappear.

One example would be mine Ace. It will make doing challenges with him harder as I can't get any more perks, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to take.

acelock.jpg


Comments

  • Seeing these addons feels great^^ I faced a few survivors/killers who even used these relics. It was like a punch in the face. 

  • I leveled everyone to lvl 40 to get their teachables and just feng to get all the perks on her. I play the survivor, that has the best skins in my opinion.

    I would never play Ace as well, because his skins are so bad and i can just not look at Jane's fat ass. Yes i know, people say she is thicc, but that's a kim kardashian thicc level i can not stand.

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    Seeing these addons feels great^^ I faced a few survivors/killers who even used these relics. It was like a punch in the face. 

    They cannot use the moonlight offerings anymore. So do you mean they used a moderate or slight map offering?

    Those things basically do nothing anyways. I think most people just held onto them.

  • I'll never Prestige Trapper or Jake as I have a few of the rarer offerings on them.

  • Wraith, Quentin, Steve, Yui, Zarina, Jeff. Trash perks just make the grind longer.

  • Meg, I brought her to Lvl 50 just after the Legacy deadline. She's now my 2016 time capsule.

    But I also won't touch Nea, not because of anything special, but because I couldn't care less for her.

  • I just max level all survivours you dont really need any bps when you play surv so might aswell dumb them to something. I do enjoy having all the perks avaivable and just doing random builds as survivour as it is completely non dependant on perks and addons.

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    I leveled everyone to lvl 40 to get their teachables and just feng to get all the perks on her. I play the survivor, that has the best skins in my opinion.

    I would never play Ace as well, because his skins are so bad and i can just not look at Jane's fat ass. Yes i know, people say she is thicc, but that's a kim kardashian thicc level i can not stand.

    It's not for everybody, and there is nothing wrong with having personal taste.

  • I use all of them and have every survivor at P3 lv 50. Planning to do the same with the killers. As for the old items being lost, I don't care about it at all.

  • I still have 4 Crescent Moon Bouquets in my Trappers inventory lol:

    image.png


  • My mains steve, nancy, claud, meg and yui are p3 lvl 50, the rest are other p1 lvl 50. I couldn't care less for items that are not obtainable anymore as they are worthless to this day, no reason to keep them. For killers, I plan to p3 all killers.