BHVR uploading videos for report ticket
Why does uploading footage for additional report information cancels itself after like 1-2 minutes of uploading ?
You know when I'm reporting someone for holding the game hostage etc the videos is going to be pretty big so I can't really upload it in 10s.
Any reason why is this feature so limited/do I not understand something about how it works or is something just broken.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
I'm guessing the file was too large for the system.
What does work and is probably quicker, upload the file to YouTube (you can keep it private/unlisted) and put the link to it in the report form, that works just as well.
Do I put the link as a file or somewhere else ? I just don't want to mess it up and be force into making another ticket.
You can just link it in the main meat of the report by saying something like, "here's a link to a video showing my issue"
^^^^ exactly what @GoodBoyKaru said (thank you btw)
no worries :)
you can also tell them go to time code X. i've sent them a link to my stream VOD so they can see it telling them to go to time code 2 hours 15 minutes etc... it's best the smaller the clip it is but lots of ways you can do it
There's always one person.
No, she said that the community wouldn't want to hear the same thing over and over when the information is already out there in different posts, which is why mods often combine threads to keep everything concise.