Will the devs give something to the players who suffered from error 111 ?

I lost at least 500k BPs (and still losing) because of this stupid bug that they haven't fixed even tho it has been 2 weeks, so when they fix the bug will they give me my BPs or something ?

Comments

  • Why are you playing when you know you're being affected by this bug and losing BP?

  • @Orion said:

    Why are you playing when you know you're being affected by this bug and losing BP?

    I like playing the game, a bug isn't going to stop me.

  • @Erk said:

    I lost at least 500k BPs (and still losing) because of this stupid bug that they haven't fixed even tho it has been 2 weeks, so when they fix the bug will they give me my BPs or something ?

    Maybe they will distribute a few BPs to everyone, since they cannot simply handpick a few affected people. But that's just a guess. They're probably not doing anything. 

  • Don't get your hopes up. I've had a few cases of Error 111 and I doubt I'll get anything for it.

  • @Orion said:

    Why are you playing when you know you're being affected by this bug and losing BP?

    Well that's the moron thing to do isnt it.