Your Favorite Haemorrhage

This poll, we got Haemorrhage.

Okay, okay, i know: It's Haemorrhage, you're most likely not going to pick a piece of equipment because of it.

But there has to be one that you would rate over others, right?

The reason can be whatever: It's cheaper to buy, it comes with more effects, etc.


So, in what way do/would you prefer to inflict Haemorrhage on Survivors?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Can be put on every Killer.

    Comes with Mangled.

    Works until healed.

    On Wraith, i can nicely pick between it or "Blind Warrior" - White.

    Best version for Haemorrhage to me.

  • Blood echo, because I can inflict exhausted as well, catching them off guard. Haemorrhage is a OP status effect, it needs a nerf.

  • As long as I'm using an M1 killer, this is what I'd choose.

  • 80% will chose Sloppy Butcher for obvious reasons

    20% will chose Blood Echo for obvious reasons

    0,0001% will chose one of the blocks because they are rank 16 who thinks that freddy is OP

  • I, personally, would've chosen Bloodhound over all of these (I think it counts as Haemorrhage) but Sloppy Butcher is easily my favourite of these.

  • @ManyAchievables said:

    I, personally, would've chosen Bloodhound over all of these (I think it counts as Haemorrhage) but Sloppy Butcher is easily my favourite of these.

    Bloodhound doesn't give Hemorrhage. It makes the puddles brighter, and it makes them last for longer, but Hemorrhage specifically means that the puddles drop with increased frequency, which Bloodhound does not do. Bloodhound does combo well with Hemorrhage effects though, and comboing it with Hemorrhage in turn is just about the only way to get any kind of value out of that perk.

  • Works everywhere, except on a huntress which uses "m2" over "m1"

  • The only hemorrhage I can rely on, every other one is too situational. Especially the ones for stepping on snares or torment trails.