Can any Nurse check for me who is crying inside the toilet? (possible Easter Egg)

Comments

  • It is prob meant to be allessa crying.

  • You can't blink through there and it wouldn't serve a purpose , there are alot of places you should be able to blink but can't on that map it needs to be looked at

  • I checked with Legion. I performed a Mori animation on a survivor and we got a glimpse of what was inside the bathroom stall.

    Unfortunately, the stall was empty. There wasn’t anyone/anything inside.

  • As a killer, I usually go there and cry when I see an object of obsession on this map

  • You might have better luck with Billy.

  • in SH1 when Harry goes into the bathroom at the school theres someone crying inside the stall. You don’t get to open it in the game either. Just a reference to that I think 🤔

  • You can Mori Survivors trough the Door. I did it and the Room was empty.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    I checked with Legion. I performed a Mori animation on a survivor and we got a glimpse of what was inside the bathroom stall.

    Unfortunately, the stall was empty. There wasn’t anyone/anything inside.

    This

  • Its just me in that bathroom.

    Sorry for the crying, Taco Bell really does get to you

  • It's just a sound. It's a reference to Silent Hill obviously.