I need everybody to be honest.

How many of you that play killer, have ever had a survivor scare the bejesus out of you??? 😱

37BED712-9BA0-4029-A1DF-50F8CFAF050A.gif


Yesterday I was playing as Pig and while crouched I noticed a scratch mark and so I thought I would be smart and scare the survivor near a gen that was barely touched, so I go through a pallet and BAM! This Blendette stuns me and I nearly dropped my coffee. 😂 I was like “killer?? Where?!?” Was the funniest match I’ve had in a while.

Tagged: DevMod

Comments

  • Killer on The Game, Survivor falls down that square hole that leads to a 4 way intersection near the center of the map.

    Let's just say I didn't particularly enjoy having a Survivor fall literally into my face with perfect timing.

    Also reminded me of a time on Hawkins that I accidentally somehow perfectly timed a slow vault from the catwalks directly into a Huntress's face, visibly made her stop moving and shake her camera. (hilarious but felt terrible especially since I got smacked as karma for it)

  • Every...single...time...I see a Quentin...

    shudders

    Untitled Image


  • Never as a killer, but one time (which I happen to use a murky reagent) a Blendette started to spam her flashlight on me so I could heal her. And even with that she managed to scare me when I finally could spot her hahaha

  • i recently had a david king drop a pallet on me just as the chase ended with someone else, the change from music to quiet to BAM gave me a classic jumpscare

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    Every...single...time...I see a Quentin...

    shudders

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/834/EMSBOUB84CIO.jpg

    @SloppyKnockout

    Oh god lol 😂

    Quentin mains’ surprised pikachu face when the haunted becomes the haunter.

    E6698179-971D-4CDA-9663-D67E8D0AF45B.jpeg

    Change Ash to any killer’s name. 😆

    I kid, I love my Quentin Mains. 😙

  • I once managed to startle a Myers... there's ought to be an achievement for that.

  • Definitly happened to me. Once as Doctor, i was roaming the map when a survivor screamed like 4 m away from me ahah or if i play a stealth killer and suddenly bump into a survivor around a corner

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1517377#Comment_1517377

    @C3Tooth

    Lol I like your little cartoon visual of your little story. 😂

    U will see me around through those images.

  • With the previous auras (what auras?) before they fixed them I was playing Trapper on Ormond with the pink add on that resets a trap every 30 seconds and out of nowhere I stepped on a random trap that was active. Scared the living stuffing out of me!

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    How many of you that play killer, have ever had a survivor scare the bejesus out of you??? 😱

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/S86D61LT4O8T/37bed712-9ba0-4029-a1df-50f8cfaf050a.gif

    Yesterday I was playing as Pig and while crouched I noticed a scratch mark and so I thought I would be smart and scare the survivor near a gen that was barely touched, so I go through a pallet and BAM! This Blendette stuns me and I nearly dropped my coffee. 😂 I was like “killer?? Where?!?” Was the funniest match I’ve had in a while.

    I've had that happen to me a single time, except I wasn't even going to check anything specifically. I believe I was just playing Trapper and walking around to collect traps, and I walked through a pallet not really thinking anything of it and my ears just get blasted with the slam sound effect and I jumped a little bit as I realized what this Meg just did.

  • Whenever someone drops a pallet next to me or on me even though I didn't know they were there...

  • Painted-face Jeff. Yup!

  • When survivors are scarier than killers...

1 2 ›