I miss the margaritas and BBQ hooks

Yeah the Kate shirt was ugly and Billy whack hammer was decent but the generators were cute and I liked to be broiled on the custom hooks.

Bring back the seasonal events please. 😥

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Veen said:

    Yeah the Kate shirt was ugly and Billy whack hammer was decent but the generators were cute and I liked to be broiled on the custom hooks.

    Bring back the seasonal events please. 😥

    Me too. I wish they would just add an option to choose a theme for the map by the killer. I would love a Christmas theme all year.

  • I miss the margarita machines too. I wish we had like a 70s month, 80s month, etc. who wouldn’t want to be chased to “Stayin’ Alive” while playing David in a disco outfit? Or “Holding out for a hero”?


    I think it’s be a blast lol

  • AH the margarita machines. You just brought me back on memory lane with that one. They were great and I would love to see them return. If or when they do, ill be in the fog.

  • I don't understand why they don't recycle the old events. I loved the lanterns, wish those would return. Also loved the plants during Halloween. I understand they tie the holiday event items to The Rift but they could just do the holiday overlays for the gens and hooks and double BP weekends.

  • I see margaritas all the time at work and the Mexican takeaway next door to my work. Give me a cold beer instead!

  • @Nicholas said:

    I don't understand why they don't recycle the old events. I loved the lanterns, wish those would return. Also loved the plants during Halloween. I understand they tie the holiday event items to The Rift but they could just do the holiday overlays for the gens and hooks and double BP weekends.

    Because, if they did, they'd probably unintentionally introduce 20 unrelated bugs that would cause the whole game to implode causing a black hole that vacuums you to the center of the galaxy, where you'd meet the Great Wise Man who'd reveal to you the great secret of the universe:


    Untitled Image


  • Margarita gens with size of 2 gens stacked. No, I don't miss them.

    I also like Kate's shirt and it's permanent part of her outfit since I got it from the event. And I was really dissapointed when it dissapear from inventory for a half of a year. And I don't like Billy's bbq hammer because it covers half of the screen.