Cleansing now heals? Bug?

Just played against a Plague and cleansing was healing me. I took a short break from DBD but this can't be intentional? Is this a big from updates?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It's a thing, if you're injured and then get infected once you cleanse you'll be back to full, been like that as far as I can remember. Granted my memory is terrible lol

  • If you are sick cleansing does heal you as well. It’s been that way since day one. 😀

  • You are right JHondo. Pretty sure it was always this way. Only thing that changed is that Plague now starts with 1 corrupted pool. That was in a patch somewhere in March.

  • This is indeed intentional and was always like this.

  • For some reason I thought this was gonna be a new bug that allowed Survivors to cleanse totems and get healed afterwards. I wonder how fast they would patch that out.

  • @Nicholas said:

    For some reason I thought this was gonna be a new bug that allowed Survivors to cleanse totems and get healed afterwards. I wonder how fast they would patch that out.

    Same here 🤣

  • @Nicholas said:

    For some reason I thought this was gonna be a new bug that allowed Survivors to cleanse totems and get healed afterwards. I wonder how fast they would patch that out.

    Stares in Inner Strength...

  • Why? That perk requires you to go into a locker for a few seconds. Based on the title, it sounded like you would instantly heal right after cleansing a totem. Which would obviously be a bug.

  • @JHondo said:

    It's a thing, if you're injured and then get infected once you cleanse you'll be back to full, been like that as far as I can remember. Granted my memory is terrible lol

    Thanks so much for the reply guess I never got to play against Plague enough to know this is how it works as survivor lol