PTB map reworks

For those of you who have played the ptb would you say that the maps have been fixed regarding loops and pallets? 

Comments

  • there is alot less pallets and they are pretty evenly spread apart i say its a step in the good direction

  • Yeah it's funny how this is barely talked about. Just a lot of whining about what people didn't like.
  • really liked the map changes, highlight of the update imo
  • Still miss the most important: Reduce pallets on some maps, the other day I could see 18 pallets, this is so crazy and unbalanced...

  • @Iceman said:
    For those of you who have played the ptb would you say that the maps have been fixed regarding loops and pallets? 

    We need more time to figure out RNG spawns, the PTB is too short for that.
    I am excited if they truely removed the big house loops, but I have my doubts tbh, they said that they would remove those in the past too and then they didnt

  • Master said:

    @Iceman said:
    For those of you who have played the ptb would you say that the maps have been fixed regarding loops and pallets? 

    We need more time to figure out RNG spawns, the PTB is too short for that.
    I am excited if they truely removed the big house loops, but I have my doubts tbh, they said that they would remove those in the past too and then they didnt

    Oh okay that make sense, I hope they did because It would be interesting to see how players deal with the change. 

    Yeah it's funny how this is barely talked about. Just a lot of whining about what people didn't like.
    Yeah, I was thinking about the Q&A session and Louis made it seem like it was a huge change so I just was curious.