Chapter Idea: Corpse Party.

If it were to happen who would most likely be the killer and who would be the survivor?

Comments

  • Satoshi most likely or the BFFs whose names I forgot and Sachiko.

    Great games btw, scary and keep you tense.

  • Although I agree with OldHunterLight that those are very good candidates, I'd be more concerned about how they're gonna get the art style working in the game. Would be a fun experiment definitely.

  • I want Ayumi to be the survivour. 🦄

  • As a big fan of that series I could see it now. This would be your killer.

    Yoshikazu Yanagihori (柳堀 ヨシカズ Yanagihori Yoshikazu) (1941 - 1974) was a teacher of Heavenly Host Elementary School, and a recurring antagonist in the Corpse Party series. He is the son of principal Takamine Yanagihori.

    Sachiko could appear at various points to help the big guy track down survivors.

    Or you could have Yuuya, but I think Yoshikazu/Sachiko dynamic works much, much better.

    Survivor would have to be Ayumi. She plays a massive role in all the games. Or if you get two survivors you could get her love crush Yoshiki in the action. (It's a big Steve/Nancy dynamic)

  • S e i k o s u r v i v o r

  • @timetokill said:

    ######### this, seeing a 6-7 years old girl get tortured was the biggest ######### this anime I ever had

    If you saw the anime, try the games, they are much better, the music, the sounds, the gameplay, if you play with a headset you hear creaking noises, laughs and #########, games are fantastic.

  • Forgive me but what is Corpse Party? Sounds like a parody movie.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Forgive me but what is Corpse Party? Sounds like a parody movie.

    It's a series of Japanese horror games with the occasional movie. It really plays like a puzzle game with very limited action sequences with lots (and I mean lots) of death. If you play it like a detective/investigation game its better but it's basically all horror.

    It really comes down to if you like the characters or not. If you hate the character's its probably gonna be a slog but if you care about the characters and want them to survive, it's pretty fun. Book of Shadows is basically just a straight visual novel.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Forgive me but what is Corpse Party? Sounds like a parody movie.

    Its a storyline based game made for a couple of Nintendo systems. There is also an anime. Essentially, kids get trapped in a school which mirrors a different twisted dimension where ghosts slaughter people. Watched the anime but did not get into the games. Pretty (sometimes alarmingly/unnecessarly) violent...

    But I don't get it - how would this be ANY different than Dbd's Spirit? Japanese schoolgirl ghost killing people fits the genre of Corpse Party. Am I missing something?

  • i love Corpse Party main killer is a little girl killer could be that guy she controls.

  • @timetokill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1513811#Comment_1513811

    I love violent games but not torture ones, but I am sure they are great

    Makes sense, stuff like that is sometimes too much, and considering everyone is a student makes it a weird experience.

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1513852#Comment_1513852

    It's a series of Japanese horror games with the occasional movie. It really plays like a puzzle game with very limited action sequences with lots (and I mean lots) of death. If you play it like a detective/investigation game its better but it's basically all horror.

    It really comes down to if you like the characters or not. If you hate the character's its probably gonna be a slog but if you care about the characters and want them to survive, it's pretty fun. Book of Shadows is basically just a straight visual novel.

    What platforms are they on? I've been looking for some good storytelling.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1513871#Comment_1513871

    What platforms are they on? I've been looking for some good storytelling.

    The newest one is on the 3DS just called Corpse Party, but you can find a lot of the titles on Steam.

    If I had to recommend games from the series I'd go Corpse Party Blood Covered/Repeated Fear (same game) first. It's top down detective story game. Book of Shadows (more visual novel but still fun.) Then Corpse Party Blood Drive. A lot of them can be played on Nintendo which isn't the first thing that springs to mind with these kind of games but they're a real classic. Just remember to save your game. A lot. Also don't reset if you get a bad end, those are a completion bonus for content and eventually you'll want to seek them all out.

    It's a character driven series. By the end of those three games you'll have an appreciation for all of them. (Even/especially for Sachiko.)

    AFTER that, you can play Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash. (Gallows humor EVERYWHERE but it only fits if you know the characters already)

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1514246#Comment_1514246

    The newest one is on the 3DS just called Corpse Party, but you can find a lot of the titles on Steam.

    If I had to recommend games from the series I'd go Corpse Party Blood Covered/Repeated Fear (same game) first. It's top down detective story game. Book of Shadows (more visual novel but still fun.) Then Corpse Party Blood Drive. A lot of them can be played on Nintendo which isn't the first thing that springs to mind with these kind of games but they're a real classic. Just remember to save your game. A lot. Also don't reset if you get a bad end, those are a completion bonus for content and eventually you'll want to seek them all out.

    It's a character driven series. By the end of those three games you'll have an appreciation for all of them. (Even/especially for Sachiko.)

    AFTER that, you can play Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash. (Gallows humor EVERYWHERE but it only fits if you know the characters already)

    I'll check them out, thank you.