body blocking congo line
I feel like in a game where survivors are trying to escape a monstrous killer, the congo line of body blocking where they take turns blocking you, getting hit, switching out with someone else while they heal is a little silly.
Perhaps the killer should be able to one hit down survivors whilst they are carrying someone on their shoulder? I feel like this would remove the cheese tactic of body blocking and balance the game a little better.
Comments
Of course it is silly, but the game is balanced towards survivors and that will never change.
My suggestion:
Once you think that they can waste enough time that you lose your graps on the victim, drop him and run a slugging tactic
That is a good idea.
I hate how the survivors have ways to counter the killer.. they should all be downed with one hit every time that would stop them doing it
ok
Equip "Play with your Food" and you will not be that much against it
If im carrying to the hook with a congo line going on, I usually drop whoever i'm holding and start whacking people. Its annoying and sometimes it screws me over but it is what it is and its viable for them.
Its also very amusing.
How do you drop a carried survivor on PS4?