They amped the intensity a lot. Is it just the same brightness as pre mid season patch? Not sure. It just looks bright now because it was almost invisible previously and our eyes adapted to it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what does it look like now? Can't play yet.
So bright!! Brighter than the morning star. It's probably because you spent days looking at darkness.
Ormond was so bad.
i agree i even stopped using BBQ because it was pointless in the aura reading regard
It´s a joke? or they already fix it?
I haven't tried but is it still the same with BBQ auras not clear when survivors are hiding behind gens?
Not quite a fix, they replaced it with something else for now.
Hiding behind gens is a way to counter BBQ, I don't think they changed that, but I havn't tried it out yet.
They amped the intensity a lot. Is it just the same brightness as pre mid season patch? Not sure. It just looks bright now because it was almost invisible previously and our eyes adapted to it.
"New" auras.
Yes, thank you very much. I hope MM is gettting some adjustments too soon, would be nice to face good players again.