Holding the game Hostage question
Is it holding the game hostage if I as a killer can't locate the last 2 survivors who are simply hiding and not working on gens?
I've been in this match for 19 minutes and have been looking for the last 2 survivors for about 10 minutes now.
Asking for a friend lol
Comments
Thats taking the game hostage alright. Go ahead and report them.
Even I as a survivor find myself in this situation, Ill hop on a gen, allow myself to be found and at least get some more chase points before I die.
the survivors are holding it hostage if they refuse to try to do their objectives. not you.
It's less holding the game hostage and more killing the game via starvation.
It's going to end eventually. But you're going to be there a while before it does.
Yup. DC, report, and wait out the 5 minutes. You will need to provide a recording, though.
Why can't you find them? Run whispers and not noed
Thankfully the Rank 9 hid in a locker too long.
Thanks for the insight into this situation, the match is recorded if needed but I just reported through the in game report system for now.
The match lasted 28:31 and the 3rd survivor died at 8 mintues lol