If the MMR worked as advertised in your case, this is irrelevant. What about the actual outcome of the trial?
Im assuming he beat their asses. No rank 15 can even match close to a rank 1 because even if ranks don't matter a rank 1 will still have more perks,awareness,and playtime. Especially on killer its not like survivor where i hold r1 to get to rank 1.
Curious, have you played the game much since new MMR?
What has YOUR experience been?
Every streamer I watch has had this happening and every match I had yesterday over 5 hours was this way, how has yours been?
Nope. I'm currently getting together with a friend to do so, however. That friend, as it happens, reported that his trials felt fair all around, but I want to experience it for myself.
I will say, though, that my reaction would've been the same if someone had posted a score screen showing a high amount of BP and complaining that they didn't get a pip. The two systems are no longer connected.
Nope. I'm currently getting together with a friend to do so, however. That friend, as it happens, reported that his trials felt fair all around, but I want to experience it for myself.
I will say, though, that my reaction would've been the same if someone had posted a score screen showing a high amount of BP and complaining that they didn't get a pip. The two systems are no longer connected.
Are you going to solo Q at all? SWF may not give you best impression, or same as rest of us who only solo Q.
But I definitely am curious what your experience is once you actually test it. Because its blatant to me that majority of people I had on my team had no clue what they were doing.
Some of the things I saw playerts doing yesterday could only be explained by "they just installed two days ago"
Please report back, I am genuinely curious what your take is once you actually experience what the rest of us have been stating on the board this morning. The matches just feel crazy
Are you going to solo Q at all? SWF may not give you best impression, or same as rest of us who only solo Q.
But I definitely am curious what your experience is once you actually test it. Because its blatant to me that majority of people I had on my team had no clue what they were doing.
Some of the things I saw playerts doing yesterday could only be explained by "they just installed two days ago"
Please report back, I am genuinely curious what your take is once you actually experience what the rest of us have been stating on the board this morning. The matches just feel crazy
I guess I should play solo as well, though I don't really like to. We'll see.
I guess I should play solo as well, though I don't really like to. We'll see.
Please do. I did 5 hours solo Q last night and it was pretty miserable experience. And I am a killer main who plays tons of survivor and enjoy both sides and can easily tell if a team is inexperienced or not. I play in red ranks both sides.
Nope. I'm currently getting together with a friend to do so, however. That friend, as it happens, reported that his trials felt fair all around, but I want to experience it for myself.
I will say, though, that my reaction would've been the same if someone had posted a score screen showing a high amount of BP and complaining that they didn't get a pip. The two systems are no longer connected.
Actually we don’t know how the pip system is connected to MMR. While it’s likely not directly connected the chances the calculations to calculate a pip and the calculations to calculate an increase in MMR or decrease, are quite similar. That’s the problem with everything being a secret even your MMR.
They claim some people don’t want to see their MMR but that seems like a lie.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If the MMR worked as advertised in your case, this is irrelevant. What about the actual outcome of the trial or how it went?
Dude wiped the floor with us as Leatherface. He was super fast.
Im assuming he beat their asses. No rank 15 can even match close to a rank 1 because even if ranks don't matter a rank 1 will still have more perks,awareness,and playtime. Especially on killer its not like survivor where i hold r1 to get to rank 1.
RIP MMR then.
Curious, have you played the game much since new MMR?
What has YOUR experience been?
Every streamer I watch has had this happening and every match I had yesterday over 5 hours was this way, how has yours been?
Nope. I'm currently getting together with a friend to do so, however. That friend, as it happens, reported that his trials felt fair all around, but I want to experience it for myself.
I will say, though, that my reaction would've been the same if someone had posted a score screen showing a high amount of BP and complaining that they didn't get a pip. The two systems are no longer connected.
All this and my game keeps disconnecting me on certain maps...*sigh*
Are you going to solo Q at all? SWF may not give you best impression, or same as rest of us who only solo Q.
But I definitely am curious what your experience is once you actually test it. Because its blatant to me that majority of people I had on my team had no clue what they were doing.
Some of the things I saw playerts doing yesterday could only be explained by "they just installed two days ago"
Please report back, I am genuinely curious what your take is once you actually experience what the rest of us have been stating on the board this morning. The matches just feel crazy
this looks mess up they may have to look into this more.
I guess I should play solo as well, though I don't really like to. We'll see.
Well according to them we just have to play a bunch of unbalanced rounds before the new system starts working properly...
Please do. I did 5 hours solo Q last night and it was pretty miserable experience. And I am a killer main who plays tons of survivor and enjoy both sides and can easily tell if a team is inexperienced or not. I play in red ranks both sides.
don't sound right but ok.
Actually we don’t know how the pip system is connected to MMR. While it’s likely not directly connected the chances the calculations to calculate a pip and the calculations to calculate an increase in MMR or decrease, are quite similar. That’s the problem with everything being a secret even your MMR.
They claim some people don’t want to see their MMR but that seems like a lie.