PSA about adept Bubba
Use speed limiter. Trust me, it helps your chaser so much.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk
Use speed limiter. Trust me, it helps your chaser so much.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just whamped them with his mallet.
See I would've done that but chainsawing is more fun and I love seeing their confusion of trying to figure out why they werent instantly downed, only for me to come ramming up their ass with another 2 charges and they go down and bam iri chaser right there.
yeah, I like SL on Bubba now too. It's so much fun. Many people think that it's still a joke of an add-on, but honestly, for me is an add-on that I usually run because why not.
I had a single Bubba use it. And yeah, it definitely threw me off for a second.
Exactly it throws people off, and if you can get the double hit that's a ######### ton of chaser
Except it only works once. After that I knew and played around it. Then he was forced to M1 me.
Yeah but still an easy first 2 chaser points should never be underestimated.
Plus more bloodpoints.
It wasn't an easy first two though. Because he was trying to force the saw I juked him for a while. Certainly longer then if he'd have just M1'd me. Granted the BP was nice I'm sure.
Maybe in your game, but I was on about the ones I tried with it lol