Can We Make 4 Man Sacrifices a Merciless Killer Again?
The sole purpose of this would just be to make getting the adept achievements on killer easier like survivor. I don’t think doing this would really affect matchmaking now that it’s based on MMR and I read a discussion that basically said the devs wanted to make it easier to get the adepts for killers, but their were complications about changing the achievements on console if they were still achievable even if they were much harder since the introduction to the emblem system. Ultimately this isn’t that big a deal but it would be nice to see imo.
Comments
id love this.
you dont know the pain of needing to use speed limiter for your bubba/billy adept. it hurts so much
Will cause a lot of slugging the third to get the 4k
They should just change the achievement and make it require only 4k. But anyway, who care about achievements?
Killers should always slug for the 4K anyways. If they want their MMR to ever improve. Not sure why someone wouldn’t do that to begin with. It’s a bit silly to purposefully not get a 4K and to allow them to escape via hatch unless that’s what you wanted to begin with.
Quite frankly I find it incredibly boring to slug for 4k. Which is why I don't do it. 3k is fine and if I find the hatch first, most of the time it turns in to a 4k.
I actually do not have issues with getting Adept killers anymore. A couple of them were difficult (Oni being the worst), but now it’s just a fun challenge when I work on a new killer. Two left for me and I have all twenty.
You have to slug and let them back up irregardless by the way in order to build up the chaser emblem. Trying to win quickly is exactly what the emblem system wants to disincentivize.
They asked a dbd dev on stream the same question.
He said that is ''very difficult but not impossible"
"It seems easy to us just to change the requirements for killer adepts, but it's not."
I think the problem before was playstation and Xbox not wanting to change their achievements requirements from merciless to kill all survivors if it was still possible, which it is but is much harder are requires going out of your way to possibly make yourself weaker if your ability works against the emblem system. I just thought now would be a good time to change this as changing it before would have just inflated many people to higher ranks and caused a huge disparity in match making if everyone is the same rank which would have been pretty bad for the game, but now that everything is based on Just MMR and rank is just a measure of how often you play, making this change should not be that big a deal anymore.