Botany Buff
33% for a Perk its is not enough, its would be cool, when Botany has to up to 50% or another skill
33% for a Perk its is not enough, its would be cool, when Botany has to up to 50% or another skill
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure where that 14 came from. But okay.
Time to find totem is a variable and not a constant.
I'm not sure how SWF relates to this. They wouldn't bother using Self Care in an Swf.
Your example is purely situational assuming survivors are potatoes. In reality, most are not if you are high rank.
There.
I never said there weren't a bunch of idiots who used it. But that's like saying DS is bad because some people can't hit the skill check.
14 seconds to cleanse. Can prep before needed. At shack if you've seen it whilst being chased and there's a gen there you go to shack get the totem get in a locker, about 26 seconds, healed, get on a gen, ez.
I hate to break it to you. But most high rank survivors are potatoes. Most of the time I can't figure out how they got there.
Google: situational, variables.
Have a good day, done with you.
Google: DBD helping nerf
That's why self care isn't good.
Have a good day.
are you complaining about self care and survivors being able to heal each other as second chances
Yes but if they were injured with no way to heal themselves they would most likely be on a generator.
I'd rather see someone off healing themselves then getting 32 seconds of generator progression.
I play solo and I run self care simply because I don't want to rely on my teammates, but if gens are taking longer than I'd like I will stay injured and push a gen down. Self care has its uses but can also be a boon to the killer if its being used incorrectly. A medkit is faster than a self care heal so that's another reason to WANT self care to be used, because it mean they are most likely not using a medkit.
I think I've seen it said by the dev's that rank (before changes) more represents how often you play rather than how well you play.
I believe their concensus is, you can be the best and most skilled killer/survivor but only play, let say, 10 games a month. Where as you can be mediocre/bad or part of an swf (potential to be carried by your team, rather than being objectively good, clearly not always the case but it happens) and potentially be rank 1 because you played 100 games but never improve or don't actually have skill.
So rank is kind of meaningless to a degree in almost all online gaming. Unless you have the time ranks can be unachievable no matter how well you play.
30/35/40% would be okay imo
Self Care should be the ONE AND ONLY second chance perk. It's not as broken as others, plus it's countered by Nurse's Calling; which is a meta perk I believe.