Why are survivors so salty?
It seems as if I can't play a game of Killer without atleast one of the survivors sending me a message calling me a noob and a camper. Yes I do camp sometimes. But it really gives survivors a bad image, they all sound like no life, virgins.
They complain about camping and tunneling, when they pallet loop almost the whole game, 3 generators have already been repaired and we are left with no other option but to camp.
I suspect Killer mains aren't as childish as Survivor mains are.
They complain about camping and tunneling, when they pallet loop almost the whole game, 3 generators have already been repaired and we are left with no other option but to camp.
I suspect Killer mains aren't as childish as Survivor mains are.
Comments
Because they can't admit they lost despite having a massive advantage, so they blame you for losing instead of owning up to their failures.
Survivors=4
Killer=1
Of course there is goin' to be some 10yrs old kid playing the game without his parents knowing and rage at the killer, but there are nice survivors as there are nice killers
It hurts when you lose a game that is balanced towards your favour.
But ofc it wasnt your fault, so you gotta blame someone else
You know for all that survivors are salty in game (and they are, i am not going to debate that) It amuses me how many killers use these posts to basically throw salt at survivors as a whole, it's beautifully ironic, if a little sad for those of us who are not entitled.
I take my lumps and my mistakes are MY mistakes. Camping and tunnelling are legit strats and i'd prefer if i could throw flashlights instead. As for teabagging..well I'm too old for that #########.
I can't apologise for the a**hats who do act like little 12 year olds whether they win or loose, but i report every single one of them when i see it. I guess I'm pretty much whispering into a tornado, but i just wanted to say that not all of us behave like monkeys, and if you as a killer gave me a run for my money, the only message you'll get from me is a 'great game!' Make of that what you will.
Exactly! We're not all just ignorant survivors! Some of us are just 'old' ( in terms of DBDs avg age) fogies.
For me it's nothing or a 'gg' and onto the next.
Killers act enititled to kills. They should change the name to hunters. Or y’know, don’t get shattered by an angry child’s words and salt.
Survivors have been spoon-fed for a while now.
That tends to lead to behavior like this.
Looks like u got salty and childish as well considering you came here to complain and calling them virgins xD. The mature way would be just to ignore them.
Salt comes from both sides and equally, just remember that there are 4 survivors per killer, so more chances to see it from a survivor.
I know camping and tunneling are valid tactics and bla bla bla, but i've never done it (never felt i really needed/wanted to do that, i rather chase them) and haven't met a single salty survivor in the chat yet.
Ah yes killers have only been spoonfed survivor locations with bbq and chilli for > @Mister_Holdout said:
Are you sure because more often then not it's the ones being spoonfed survivor locations who cry the loudest.
@Killmaster I'll have you know that when I play killer, the only complaints regarding survivors and BBQ & Chili you'll hear from me are when I miss a token.
Not sure why you're throwing shade on BBQ. That perk has numerous counters.
And besides that, BBQ is an over-all anti camp perk. That's supposed to help with the survivor experience.
On the other hand, looping and gen rushing are much more problematic. If the survivors are good, there is little a killer can do to combat those two forces.
So when I say survivors have been spoon fed, I'm referring to how easy the devs have made it for them to win.
Killers now having access to BBQ has done little to change the balance of power. By in large, most of the killer roster is still at a huge disadvantage.