I am stuck in ELO Hell
First!
Just for preparations, we will see A LOT of these posts in the near future. Elo hell vs Dunning-Kruger-Effekt.
Cant wait for it.
First!
Just for preparations, we will see A LOT of these posts in the near future. Elo hell vs Dunning-Kruger-Effekt.
Cant wait for it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol alright. I like your determination and resourcefulness to be first.
Ty i appreciate your sarcasm :P
After all the negative stuff that I read on this forum and try to be polite and positive, seeing yours was a nice surprise. It was no sarcasm. I was serious. The fact that you was so eager to be first with your discussion was uplifting and I thank you for it.
Waiting for the bruised egos like
"Matchmaking is rigged. I can't rank up because I keep getting matched against Stridor spirits and 4 man death squads every game."
Ah I can see it now.
Give it 1-2 weeks, probably not even and the show begins :)
Electric Light Orchestra?🦄