I love our community
I know this sounds odd and all, but I feel like a lot of people don't. Don't get me wrong after a lot hours I have encountered a lot of toxic/salty players, but also I have talked to as many outstandingly good hearted people that just like the game. I know that anyone arguing on the forums isn't doing it out of hate, but to try to make a good game better. It makes me happy to know that because some games communities are just yelling at each other. If this gets drifted away to never be read by more than a person or two, I'm okay with that. I just want to say thank you for playing this game and being a part of this community that just keeps me coming back. Also, I'm sorry if this was stupid, I'm really tired and wanted to make my first post on this forum positive to start off on the right foot!
Comments
Welcome to the forums and thanks for signing up just to post that.
You are correct as DBD has a lot of passionate players and they want to voice their opinion thus the creation of these forums.
I once asked a bunch of FPS players why do they rage so hard at every match and still play, The common response i got was "because we live for that clutch moment where we can be the hero for the team to get the win.
There is positivity in this game however it is not always seen
@Scruffigus totally agree there. I believe there's more of the kind of players you described here, we're just a little more tuned to remember the toxic ones. With some conscious effort, it's possible to ignore those and enjoy the games with the ones who are nice.
Just jumping in to say this: thanks for being a positive and passionate member of our Community!
The trolls will always be seen the most since they scream the loudest but by and large the community is good.
DbD community the best!
I never imagined thanking more than a few people who stumbled across this post and not_Queen shows up? This made my week! Thank you all for the nice comments that just go to prove my point as this just makes me smile so hard and gives me the courage be more active on the forums! I hope you all have good luck out there in the fog!
This game is surprisingly good at showing what's inside people. You can find both heroes and villains here
I love the game, it's second game that took my attention for more than month (first being jedi academy mp). Big kudos to guys on design/dev team that actually make it less better