Can we change Pigs and Legions mories? :c

Boring mories. I would like bp refund for all pink mories on these killers. :D

Comments

  • I like the Legion's mori, Pig could get something new tbh.

    But I think Trapper and Wraith needs a mori rework the most.

  • Legion mori is solid. Pig mori is cool with the drill bit cosmetic.

  • I like both those moris a lot. I find Trapper and Wraiths the most boring by far.

  • Trapper and Wraith must put you to sleep if you find those two boring.

  • WHAT? Legion has the best mori. The survivor legit tries to get away instead of just accepting death like the other mori’s lol.

  • Every time I see Wraith performing a mori, I imagine him saying with the Samination voice *grabs the leg* "Urgh disgusting" *whapwhap whap* "Your face looks better now."

  • Pigs is a little bit stale but Legions is awesome. I love the look survivors give when they get moried as pig.

  • Legion's Mori is one of my favourites! :o

    Pigs is kinda lame, but I think the ones that should get changed first are Trapper, Wraith and Billy, those are just super boring.

  • I like how Legion look, but I prefer Myers, Spirit and Ghost Face mori. Thats ok, if you want to keep the mori.

    Sad we cant unlock or buy new mories.

  • Update Trapper's and Wraith's first, they're atrociously stiff and boring. Just hitting the survivor's back a few times and dead.

    Wraith's is especially funny because it looks like he's only fake hitting the survivor.

  • I love Legion's Mori. I do it alot more than any other Mori if I get the chance. Pig IS boring. A POV of her slashing your throat. Woo...

    At least make the RBT of use along her Mori. Considering most times you never see a survivor die by them. It could act as a Last Rites, Mori a speed up timer. Watching the survivor sit up after Pig had placed on them. Their face expressing realization they in a trap again but "oh god no?" It's blinking alarm is rapidly sounding. Survivor panicking sat on the ground. Looks up at Pig who's just watching. POP!

  • Legion's mori makes me physically cringe every time I see it. That final slash down the stomach would definitely disembowel someone.


    Pig's is sort of meh but I think it's a bit of a reference to Tapp getting his neck slashed in the first SAW movie.

  • @Freesham said:

    Update Trapper's and Wraith's first, they're atrociously stiff and boring. Just hitting the survivor's back a few times and dead.

    Wraith's is especially funny because it looks like he's only fake hitting the survivor.

    At least give them a 3rd person view as they do it

  • @28_stabs said:

    I like how Legion look, but I prefer Myers, Spirit and Ghost Face mori. Thats ok, if you want to keep the mori.

    Sad we cant unlock or buy new mories.

    For Myers I was so hoping he stick them against a wall or tree, depending on the map. And he look up at the survivor and tilt his head admiringly.

  • What!!!? Pig has the best mori because it's one of the shortest. The girl does. not. waste. time.

  • give Wraith toy hammer:

    Untitled Image

    And it will be the best mori. :^)