I miss Billy with charge add ons, yeah it was overpowered but not as bad as spirit. At the same time though spirit has been nerfed several times so I don't know how much you can really nerf her :/
I don't think Billy has suffered as much as people thought he would from the changes, but in exhange for a Spirit nerf??? Hell yeah revert Billy back to how he used to be.
Nope, spirit is one of my favorite killers, I don't want to see her nerfed any more than she already was. Only play billy if I have a challenge for him, they can do whatever they want with him. Nerf doesn't even seem that bad to me, chainsaw cooldown is pretty quick from what I've seen.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Billy isn't even that badly hurt by the changes. They really toned down the overheat.
I still want Spirit to be changed, but not nerfed. Just give her more interactivity and counterplay than "guess correctly lol".
Hillbillys nerf isn't that bad. In the PTB he was rubbish. But BHVR listened, gave some tweaks and made him viable.
No. ######### Billy. Nerf him more.
I miss Billy with charge add ons, yeah it was overpowered but not as bad as spirit. At the same time though spirit has been nerfed several times so I don't know how much you can really nerf her :/
I miss old billy .. i know he wasn't much affected by the nerf. But when I interpret it, it is no longer like before..
#REVERTBILLY
I don't think Billy has suffered as much as people thought he would from the changes, but in exhange for a Spirit nerf??? Hell yeah revert Billy back to how he used to be.
Billy is fine, but spirit obviously needs a indicator that she's phasing.
Funny tst we dont get the choice to keep both strong killers.
Nope, spirit is one of my favorite killers, I don't want to see her nerfed any more than she already was. Only play billy if I have a challenge for him, they can do whatever they want with him. Nerf doesn't even seem that bad to me, chainsaw cooldown is pretty quick from what I've seen.
Spirit needs to be nerfed and Billy is basically the same, while the return of his addons is annoying its not as bad as Spirit.
Tbh I think Billy is still decent. He almost never overheats now and at least they made some adjustments to his addons.
But if Spirit could be deleted that would be great.