Am I The Only Who Actually Has To Quit Because Of The Auras?

This isn't permanent. But I actually cannot play as it is now. All aura perks are worthless now and I can't find anything. Whether its with a map as survivor or just killer in general. I want to keep playing the game, but I actually can't. Does anyone know when the auras will be fixed?

Comments

  • I play without auras bro. Got a good game sense so I know where to look. Also watch those little birdies fly around.

  • "I need perks to carry me"

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    "I need perks to carry me"

    When you have impaired vision and trouble hearing in one ear perks are very useful. Not to mention the fact auras are used without perks as well, do you have to be a dick?

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Well, you dont HAVE to quit.

    You're choosing to because you rely on auras instead of skill, and even then the auras are not that bad.

    You just have to (and I know this is gonna sting) use your brain more and rely on perks free information less. 🤷‍♀️

    Bbq still shows me survivors. Empathy still shows me teammates. Are they a little fainter than normal? Yeah, but they're not invisible.

    If you rely on bbq+nurses+bitter murmer to do well, you're not really doing well.... try new things. Learn a little more than "oh shiny survivor time to go that way".

    Auras are part of the game and have been since it started. If someone has developed a style of play that utilizes a legitimate part of the game that doesn't make them any less skillful.

    Who are you to say auras aren't that bad for someone else? Maybe they aren't that bad for you, but they are for those of us that have issues with color blindness.

    How incredibly arrogant of you to presume that someone that utilizes legitimate perks isn't using their brain? I guess we can't all be as smart as you, huh?

    Guess what? For some of us the new auras may as well be invisible because we can't see them. But I guess if you can that means everyone else can.

    If you rely on criticizing others to make yourself feel good, you're just an awful person..... try learning humility. Learn a little more than "oh they don't play like me so I'm better than them"

  • @GreezyWeezy said:

    I play without auras bro. Got a good game sense so I know where to look. Also watch those little birdies fly around.

    It’s not just BBQ it’s all auras, built in auras included. It’s hard to see hooks, gens, downed teammates etc...

    So if all of a sudden pallets couldn’t be pulled down you would tell survivor to just get good and deal with it? If killers couldn’t break pallets you’d tell them to learn to play that way?

  • are they going to this soon?

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    are they going to this soon?

    A hotfix should be coming this or next week


  • I uninstalled after two games. Between the constant fps drop-I'm on pc- AND having to squin at the auras I actually ended up feeling sort sick after my games. Which is odd becaus I typically don't feel sick, not even in VR. DBD is the first game to achieve this for me.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    This isn't permanent. But I actually cannot play as it is now. All aura perks are worthless now and I can't find anything. Whether its with a map as survivor or just killer in general. I want to keep playing the game, but I actually can't. Does anyone know when the auras will be fixed?

    Yeah, along with this update they made the FPS on console unplayable so I'm quitting until they decide to actually fix their game and start testing stuff... and if not well then I guess I'm never coming back.

1 2 ›