Everybody is talking about the new Oni skin but...
What about the Wraith, Doc and Hag skins in the rift? What is everybody's thoughts on those? I personally think the Doc and Wraith ones are pretty nifty, but I have mixed feelings on Hag
What about the Wraith, Doc and Hag skins in the rift? What is everybody's thoughts on those? I personally think the Doc and Wraith ones are pretty nifty, but I have mixed feelings on Hag
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally don't care much for the skins in this rift, I can see why some people like them but they really don't interest me.
I love them. Wraith and hag are 2 of my 3 mains, and Oni is also one of them :).
I personally love the Wraith skins on the Rift. Wraith has always been a personal favourite of mine, but I rarely use him with MM being so busted, but I might just pull him out of hibernation for this skin. Doc's is a little meh for me. I like the idea of where it was going, but it just doesn't stand out for me. Hag's is a little hit and miss for me. I very rarely use Hag these days so I don't care much for cosmetics for her.
I don't care a single bit about the Rift, so any skins in it are lost to me.
"Everybody is talking about new Oni skin but..."
Spirit's Nyx skin is better.
About the rift: Wraith has the only good skin
I love Hag's and Wraith's but the Doctor one looks super generic.
I love all of them, the last rift was bad, but this one is good as the rift 2, even better
wraith looks beautiful.
hag looks meh
doctor looks disgusting. and not the good disgusting either.
That Wraith skin is baddass.
Oni's skin could have been its own killer. Cracking design.
Skins this rift are very underwhelming
I gave my opinion on Wraith.
My Expectations:
Reality:
I was either going to buy the Minotaur skin, or the rift pass. I brought the Minotaur. And I genuinely don't even remotely regret it, the only rift skin I even slightly want is the free Doc one.
Plus, I'm genuinely reinvigorated to play Oni. So that's a huge plus. Sure, the rift is more value for money, but unlike the last rift nothing grabs me about this paid tier.