Disconnects should not rob a killer of their Brutal/Ruthless/Merciless/Adept
If someone DCs, count it as 3 hook stages (score and BP wise) unless they have been hooked before (in this case just give them the remaining hook stages, if they were hooked once give them 2 more hook stages and so on).
If all 4 survivors DC, give the killer a Merciless with all scores and BP points.
These 2 changes would make getting Adept challenges easier since if a survivor DCs you don't automatically lose your Adept and it would also make losing your pip for survivors DCing non-existent.
Comments
Adept Huntress
80% of players have this
I feel you OP.
I've been going for that 4x Tombstone Mori trophy for way too long. Every time I get close, someone DCs.
It'd not be so much of an issue if the DC'd player left an AI player or Husk that the Killer could use to get points from.
what? 80%? no. Its not even 2%
a513c7171e8fe2e96dd66894588b2509.pngIt's a joke, someone runs iri head and infantry belt whoop 4 people dc.
I got my Adept Doctor back when it just meant a 4k and DCs counted. Double Calm add ons and a Game offering, I think I got 1 hook and 3 DCs.
Iri head is broken and (hopefully) it will be nerfed ASAP, if we don't count that broken addon I think this would be fine. You are just nitpicking here.
Plague shouldn't rob Survivors of their altruism points..
Bad killers getting destroyed shouldn't rob survivors of their safety pips either.
But this is life..
I knew it was a matter of time when a surv came in here and turned this surv base.
You get adept by just escaping as surv. A killer has to prolong the game. Get at least 10 hooks. And double pip. Just to get merc. One doesnt equal the other so stop it.
Plague robs herself out of pips too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwM5y4a5sOALiteral 4K (besides 1 bleedout) and depip.
Aren't bots coming soon anyhow?
ah ok, so you meant it as if 4 people dc it would basically guarantee adept on huntress.... I mean I would argue it would still make it difficult since you had 0 chases :P but fair play. I misunderstood