SUGGESTION: Proximity Chat of 1 meter

Only 1 meters so that it'll be like the survivors are whispering to each other.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • 1 metre is like up someone’s butt hole. I mean.

    “Hey mama let me whisper in your ear. Tell you something you might like to hear.”

  • "Music blaring"

    "Racial slurs"

    "General DBD rage talk (end game chat IN game)"

    ....yeah how about we just don't include a means to talk, I'd prefer that. If this community actually acted like decent human beings maybe I'd have faith, but no one does and I'd rather not deal with childish screaming in my ear. I stopped playing COD ages ago due to this, even Apex I had to mute everyone the moment the game started.

  • @honestscript said:

    Only 1 meters so that it'll be like the survivors are whispering to each other.

    Imagine a survivor running across the map towards you just to say "F you"

  • People really do want to suffer.

  • With 1 meter, you might not even be able to reach the Survivor on the other side of the Generator.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    "Music blaring"

    "Racial slurs"

    "General DBD rage talk (end game chat IN game)"

    ....yeah how about we just don't include a means to talk, I'd prefer that. If this community actually acted like decent human beings maybe I'd have faith, but no one does and I'd rather not deal with childish screaming in my ear. I stopped playing COD ages ago due to this, even Apex I had to mute everyone the moment the game started.

    That's exactly my fear as well. I can add people and talk to them and play with them after I found out they are nice. I don't wanna be exposed to those raging lil babies. The game can be bad enough, no need to worsen it by giving people another direct channel to let go of their frustration and/or arrogance

  • 8 metters better


    not a lot, but enought to be realistic

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    "Music blaring"

    "Racial slurs"

    "General DBD rage talk (end game chat IN game)"

    ....yeah how about we just don't include a means to talk, I'd prefer that. If this community actually acted like decent human beings maybe I'd have faith, but no one does and I'd rather not deal with childish screaming in my ear. I stopped playing COD ages ago due to this, even Apex I had to mute everyone the moment the game started.

    I’m not gonna lie I get quite competitive playing the game sometimes and if voice chat was in I feel for the baby Claudette or Dweet I find hiding all game at the edge of the map. It would be a very Malcolm Tucker style rant.

  • If they ever implement something like this, I’ll just constantly have people muted. So good luck trying to talk to me.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1498396#Comment_1498396

    I’m not gonna lie I get quite competitive playing the game sometimes and if voice chat was in I feel for the baby Claudette or Dweet I find hiding all game at the edge of the map. It would be a very Malcolm Tucker style rant.

    NGL I always wanted to ask those two what they think they're doing.

  • lmao i can imagine caging someone with pyramid head and right while I'm sending him he says "FUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOUUU" and it slowly fades away as he's pulled into the ground.