Speed Limiter is actually fun now

Pre-patch Cannibal had nothing in his kit that made Speed Limiter worth using. However, with the update to his power and add-ons, the formerly garbage handicap add-on finally has synergy with everything!

The chain add-ons in particular are the target choices when running SL, more so the add-on Rusted Chain, which applies the Broken status effect on successful chainsaw hits.

There could be some other options to experiment with, but this is a set that I feel works the best.

Good luck in the fog!

Comments

  • So what you are telling me is....


    Even with speed limiter, the bubba train still stops at nothing?

  • I think I'd rather down a survivor then injure them and give them the broken status effect

  • @Sandt21 said:

    I think I'd rather down a survivor then injure them and give them the broken status effect

    I get what you mean lol. After all, Speed Limiter is for bp preference.

  • I'm not quite convinced yet, I think Leatherface downing people would be better than a chainsaw that works like Feral Frenzy.

    It's really sad that all the killer's bloodpoints addons are bad, except maybe Deathslinger's.

  • I read in the forums, iri flesh and SL? I wonder what happens?🤔

  • Could be hilarious with Iridescent Flesh too.

    @Kira15233 said:

    I read in the forums, iri flesh and SL? I wonder what happens?🤔

    Endless giggles