So, the nerf nobody saw coming
Imagine being told 2 weeks ago that BBQ would be nerfed and OoO would be buffed with aura changes
Who'da thunk?
Imagine being told 2 weeks ago that BBQ would be nerfed and OoO would be buffed with aura changes
Who'da thunk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
NO one at this point, good job BHVR you (BAD WORD) up this time
It’s a bug the aura changes how they came out weren’t intended
Wrong
Let me clarify. I think a slight change will be made to address the new looks but it will not completely negate the problem.
No it isn't Wrong..
how are the aura changes a buff for OoO?
It's sad to say that a Bug which can happen is an intended Nerf.
At this Point I assume you just want to sh** on the Devs and their work but nobody will take those kind of complaints serious.
A patch released with a bug that should’ve been caught and fixed that happens to hurt both sides is in, its not a matter of trashing devs for trashing sake, its actually a brutal bug that inhibits everyone. Stuff like this is getting old to see every update, last time it was sounds broken, now it’s auras.
this is not to mention those who are colorblind, I’m not and still have to squint to see people on BBQ
Yeah, and they apologized and it'll get fixed soon. No need to make like 1000 posts about Auras, they know it's a Problem.
the reason people make multiple posts about the same thing is to voice their disapproval of it, Billy changes/addons, Spirit nerfs, Moris and Keys too strong, SWF, you name it; Nothing will happen if people don't try and make their voices heard.
I post alot that may come off as sh*tting on devs, but I do respect the work they put in and love the game, but the aura issue and a certain linked Nea cosmetic are things I strongly am against so I post about them, just as anyone who wants to give feedback does.
Are you arguing that bugs can't create unintentional nerfs or buffs? If you are, that logic is faulty, because nerf and bug are not mutually exclusive terms.
Good point. Your argument has swayed me