Why should I be penalized for things that are out of my hand?
I've been trying to get adept for the Plague for quite some time now, I've had a few games so far and I have come so painfully close son many times but it is due to stuff that is completely out of my hand that I don't.
The first match it was RNG with the hatch so that I understood, that was just bad luck.
But in another match it was due to the other survivors not rescuing a player who died on first hook, how was I supposed to do anything about that? I wasn't camping as I hate playing that way but yeah they were left to die and I lost out on my achievement due to it AND BY A SINGLE BAR NO LESS.
It's difficult enough as I haven't had her long and I'm a green rank killer getting put against teams of red ranks.
I really think the requirements for merciless killer need to be changed as it mainly used in the adepts and rarely at any point else that I know of.
I would like to hear possible changes that could be implemented to make merciless victories less stressful to achieve.
Comments
Before it was easier to get adept achievements. You would wait for the rank reset then play against newbs. Back then rank 1's were sent back to rank 10 but they changed it to try to keep the higher lvls from bullying the new players.
I got that achievement and it was the hardest achievement. Good luck.
Just pick Wraith and go afk on the exit gates. Survivor will get their points and you will get what you want.
I got my Adept Plague by just playing M1. Her power literally makes it harder to get it.
Since they're changing MMR to be separated for each Killer, they also could change the emblems system for each Killer.
As Nurse: If you're good you will get punished by receiving less points because the chase was too short. You should be rewarded for that, not punished.
As Billy: Same thing, since he has a instadown AND short chases, he receive less points. You should get more points for good moves, like curving and hitting a survivor.
And the list goes, almost all Killers have specific ways to be played, BHVR can't just throw a template emblem system that will serve for all of them. I hope this get changed too.
Whilst the thought of purposefully de-ranking has crossed my mind, The Plague is the only killer I'd need to de-rank for as other killers I do play well with, So I will probably only do that as a last resort.
Dev's haven't implemented the MMR system yet, the matchmaking for now is still tied to ranks, you can de-rank by afking with any Killer and then play with Plague.
They did locked the Killer selection tho, so I guess the MMR is already counting, so when they change the matchmaking, we will have our MMR already at our level.