After game Trapper Walk Animation
A subtle, but very welcomed change! No more Minecraft walking Evan. I wonder what other little things they’ve tinkered with.
A subtle, but very welcomed change! No more Minecraft walking Evan. I wonder what other little things they’ve tinkered with.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
According to people, Pyramid Head was changed too
Does he still have that dummy thicc vaulting animation?
I think its just the endgame screen, so you still see his cake
Happened to me as well when I was playing Myers and ended a trial I saw that my Myers looked like a roblox figure and was walking unusually fast with his fist clenched.
I noted it last night, but only see in Post game screen. I dont know how Im gonna feel like if see him walks when playing survivor.
But I feel his walk is abit rushing (Agitation feeling)
Myers and Deathslinger have changed too from what I can tell. I was waiting for someone else to mention it. That's a weird thing not to mention in the patch notes btw.
I was watching Otz stream and he says Myers and Trapper have had their walking animations swapped. So its likely Myers animation you saw.
How this happened I have no idea 😂
That’s hilarious
Wait so if that's true, is Michael's hand not open when he has a tombstone piece anymore? That's...oh boy.
Roll for luck