finally the dc penalty is back!
a great addition to the game! now killers can't dc while us survivors bully them and we can suicide on first hook to make them depip yay!
a great addition to the game! now killers can't dc while us survivors bully them and we can suicide on first hook to make them depip yay!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol, and now my teammates are just suiciding. My internet went out and I had to wait 5 mins tho XD
Yes, I saw that too. When was it turned off though? I never heard of it.
It was turned off for a few weeks because hackers figured out how to trick the game into thinking another player had disconnected and that person would get a ban. They were getting the game to give streamers huge automatic dc bans. Thankfully it sounds like they finally must have patched that exploit and are banning the ragequitters again (which I have no problems with at all.)
It has been disabled for a couple of months I think due to hackers forcing days/weeks long DC bans.
finally indeed, but i came back at a really bad moment, because of the new patch i´m getting constatly DCed from matches (not only me but a lot of friends of mine) and boy, there´s a point where the penalties are pretty big, and it´s not my fault at all...
Great, suicides on hook are back.
Amazing.....
My latest match, look how much DC penalties are helping.
They most likely didn’t know dc penalties came back
i am happy as killer when they let em die on 1st hook cuz they are mad.
And if i depip who cares it doesnt matter if iam rank 1 or 5,6,7 etc. cuz u dont get anything for ur rank. I play only for points as Killer.
Man the killer side of me is disappointed i hate getting bullied all game when I've already lost.
lovely
man calm down,
A couple of month? I don't think so