Why am I keep getting paired with red/purple rank survivors?
I'm quite new to the game and I'm 18 killer, 14 survivor. But I keep getting paired with more experienced survivors and killers and it is kind of annoying. Can someone explain why?
I'm quite new to the game and I'm 18 killer, 14 survivor. But I keep getting paired with more experienced survivors and killers and it is kind of annoying. Can someone explain why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because they finally fixed matchmaking. All these other players are at the same skill level you are
I thought that matchmaking changes were only present on Xbox. Is this not correct?
I was just making a joke and being a smartass, I honestly don’t know what’s what with matchmaking anymore. It’s definitely a mess on Xbox right now
Just go to lvl 20 u get ya true rankings that's what I did it's a breeze
Matchmaking currently is a joke. It's in a state right now where it'll pair you with whoever and whatever it wants. It may be due to a drop in player count in your region more than likely.
I don't get region locked though... I keep getting paired with random players across the world. Sometimes American, russian.
Because our horrible deaths make the reds look good.
(I am kidding reds.) 😘
I know there is a matchmaking issue fix in the works. Apparently its been implemented on the Xbox but not PC yet. For the xbox users it does still take time for the algorithms to adjsut to the users.