I wish for the game to be balanced.
I want fun and intense games. Not wait for survs to join my lobby after 15+minutes to have them only gen rush and end the game in less than 5. Thanks :chuffed:
I want fun and intense games. Not wait for survs to join my lobby after 15+minutes to have them only gen rush and end the game in less than 5. Thanks :chuffed:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We all wish it were balanced, but the odds of that are rather slim sadly.
I wish for a lottery win and for Natalie Portman to be in my bed tomorrow morning having cooked me breakfast after confessing her undying love for me.
Shall we wager on who gets their wish first?
I will gladly! But not our souls, last time that got....messy
I just now noticed your comment and sadly I don't because I feel your wish is way more likely to happen xD