I FEAR the Trapper
I confess that i fear the Trapper. Every bush, every piece of gras, every loop.. every centimeter of the whole map is spiked with at least 5 traps.
Is there any killer you alos (almost) fear to play against?
I confess that i fear the Trapper. Every bush, every piece of gras, every loop.. every centimeter of the whole map is spiked with at least 5 traps.
Is there any killer you alos (almost) fear to play against?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hag
Michael with Mirror
I concur.
Renjiro Oni.
Im rank 1 and I just got back into using my trapper and he's not loaded with the meta perks and whether it's a lobby of all reds or a party of grays it has just been to easy. One game where one Ace said the hell with my party and left his team to die is the only escape beside my kind dropping off at hatch if dc's happen. He seems so fast and aggitation seems unbelievable all of sudden. idk maybe I just wasn't as good last time I used him.
Yassssss!!!!!
Oni
With these auras now the Trapper will step in his own traps because it's hard to see them, don't worry๐
The thing with Trapper, I would still not step on bushes for next 3 matches.