The new auras are a bug right? PLEASE BE A BUG!
This is the worst, most garbage eye puke I've ever seen. Please, god, change them.
This is the worst, most garbage eye puke I've ever seen. Please, god, change them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nop, is not a bug
It's the new graphics update...
Devs have confirmed it's not intended.
Link? Because I haven't seen them say anything about it yet.
Considering the effect it's having on colorblind players (the game is literally unplayable now) I'd really appreciate seeing their response.
Thanks.
I'm not even colorblind and I as well have some problems with the auras. I couldn't tell where the hell my totem was my last game I equipped Ruin. The old ones were nice because of how pronounced they were.