Oh my god I can't see anything with BBQ

The auras so tiny and like the colors are faint, can you give us an option for this if you like it? A lot of us would love it turned off.


#########.jpg

I'm not joking had to look around constantly before I caught the final glimpse and the aura faded out.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This looks awful... i dont know if i want to play right now

  • the devs never are gonna listen so try to play with that now

  • Also having quite the bad time to see auras atm. I mean people are also hiding in lockers to not be seen by bbq, but unless they are running somehwere not too far away, they seem really really hard to spot.

  • Looking for them aura's like

    squat-and-squint-meme-woman.jpg


  • I'm really REALLY hoping somebody in programming missed something in the numbers for aura brightness and size. Hot fix any time soon? lol

  • BBQ has definitely lost some edge but I'm still getting good use out of it. The real problem I had was trying to play trapper. I can't see a single trap on the map to pick up and have virtually no info on where to go to collect them until I've run around a whole heap to spot them.

  • It's basically turned into WGLF now. I really hope they patch this soon.

    Fingers crossed 🤞🏼