Least Played Killer

Based on your games which killer do you think is the least played.

Comments

  • It was between Plague* & Clown. I've seen a couple of Clowns recently though. I haven't seen Plague in a long time.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    It was between Plague* & Clown. I've seen a couple of Clowns recently though. I haven't seen Plague in a long time.

    Yeah Plague's in my lowest three with Pig and Clown for me. I actually see a Hag every now and then. Plague probably would have been my second choice.

  • I have only faced 3 Executioners so far. Like a million Cheryls, but no Pyramid Head.

    2nd would be Pig.

  • good ridance though she as annoying to play against as legion

  • Soon to be Pig, in about 8 hours from now.

  • Nurse, but Hag is close second

  • I don't recall the last time I faced a Hag but I am not gonna complain. Games against Hags tend to be the most boring games ever as all they do is place 5 traps around a hook and hard-camp.

  • I see more Clowns and Hags than Demos :(

  • Hillbilly


    I love playing everyone except him and the nerf didn't help

  • Interesting to see Hag in the least played spot so far, as I also think people generally hate playing against her as well.

  • I feel like out of all these Demogorgon, Pig and Hag would be top-3 killers that I very rarely go against.

    Still, I've seen more Pigs than Demos. And I'm more than positive on the fact that there will be way more Hags once Conviction Tome is out.

  • Nurse is actually pretty rare too.

  • Hag. After new tome comes out it is gonna be Demo.

  • It has been something like 3 months since the last time I saw a Pig (pun not intended but I found it while reading my post again :D).

    After that poor piggy girl, I'll say Demogorgon, Clown

  • Oh #########, I read this poll wrong. I thought it was who do you play most infrequently

    Change my vote to Demogorgon. They're like an extinct species I almost never see them (I've seen Plague's a few times every now and then)

  • Demo Doggo is not nearly as common as he should be. After him, Hag and Clown are still crazy rare.

  • Playing as a survivor, I encounter a Plague like once a month. I'm generally happy when I do, because it's a break from the common killers. Unfortunately, they are usually very low ranks, and don't get to do much, thanks to the splendid matchmaking.