Archive memories not unlocking
I was finishing up the current tome's master challenges to unlock all of the memories and even though I complete the challenges the memories all say theyre still locked. I have tried resetting my game and switching the tomes as well and they still say theyre locked even though I have completed them. Im on xbox one.
Comments
I have the exact same problem. I have finished literally every single challenge, and not one memory is unlocked for me (PC for me)
Same thing for me, I have unlocked every challenge on the first 3 and I have access to no memories now
PC btw
same on ps4
same on pc , I can't listen my memory
The same thing is happening to me with the new archives and now I cant listen to the log
Same here. I just completed the Hag challenge and her first memory did not unlock.
Is there something that works after the last patch?
Came here to report this too. Did a few challenges that should have unlocked pieces of Lore and it's still locked. On PC, if that matters.
I don't have them all but I did have several. Ditto, nothing works, all show locked. I have a support ticket in too. Came here and registered just for this. Started last night around midnight EST, it was working before that.
Same
Same thing on Switch.
Same here. All of my lore progress was lost and everything is locked. :(
Edit: I'm on Ps4
Same for me on ps4, every memory is now at 0.
Glad that i found this thread, i finished all challenges for Tome 1, 2 and 3 but i never really listened to the memory's, except for a few, as Tome 1 got released, to see the new feature.
Just now i thought hey maybe i could catch up, enjoy a little story time. Just to be greeted with: no memories unlocked, for a moment i wasn't sure if i needed to unlock them before the rift ended but i came to the conclusion that it must be a bug and this thread confirms it, so thanks. Also pretty recent, i probably wouldn't have noticed with the other Tomes.
Same happened to me on Ps4. I just tried closing the game and reopening it and everything successfully came back.
Same on PS4
Ugh same with me
It's a bug that was there last tome. Just restart the game and it's good ^^
Mine's locked. I unlocked a bunch yesterday in Tome 3 just messing around and some in Tome 4 today. All locked away. Secrets we'll never uncover.
Same issue here on PC (Steam).
Restarting it doesn’t work tho
did for me last tome and did for me this tome ;)