When are we getting DC bots :)
I've seen the new training mode on mobile, and the survivor bots are actually not that bad. Here's what it looks like, (I know huntress isnt best way to demonstrate basic looping but it's the only video i could find).
I've seen the new training mode on mobile, and the survivor bots are actually not that bad. Here's what it looks like, (I know huntress isnt best way to demonstrate basic looping but it's the only video i could find).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Totally unrealistic. They didn't teabag after pallet stuns.
Post this in the Q&A. Would be the best idea to put into the game!
The mobile team is a different team that works on the PC and console versions. But i’m sure they could borrow a bit of code.
Don't worry, when all the killers will stop playing because of how survivor sided the game is and how many bugs there are, maybe they'll replace killers with bots
Uhhh, this is already a thing that is upcoming.
You can check this video for some info if you want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMO_Xt0o-zk
I thought I had been rickrolled. I was wrong.
This couldn't come soon enough. Hopped on the game for the first time in a few days to play the new update, and I'm trying to burn some cakes on Zarina before I prestige. 3 games played, 3 gateus, and 3 games where there was either a DC or somebody killed themselves on hook.